Pesto Creamy Pasta
Pesto Creamy Pasta with Broccoli is a super fast skillet meal for busy weeknights. It is very robust and bursting with flavor. The best way to serve Pesto is in a creamy sauce with pasta. For a rich, pungent and fresh flavour of Pesto, use Flexi Creme as it coats the pasta completely to give every bite a delightful satisfaction.
2. Cooking Oil
3. 4 Onions (thinly sliced)
4. 3 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
5. 1 Green Capsicum (thinly sliced)
6. ½ Broccoli
7. ½ teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
8. ½ teaspoon Oregano
9. ½ teaspoon Thyme
10. Salt and Pepper
11. Parsley for garnishing
12. 50 gm Pesto Sauce
13. Flexi Creme
2. Saute onions, tomatoes, capsicum, broccoli and ginger garlic paste till soft.
3. Add pesto sauce into the pan with oregano and thyme. Fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Add Flexi Creme and mix it well with the mixture.
5. Let it boil for another 2 minutes and add boiled pasta after that.
6. Mix it well with the mixture.
7. Garnish the preparation with chopped parsley and serve hot.