Paneer Tikka Masala
Paneer Tikka Masala is an Indian dish. It is essentially made from paneer tikka, which is served in a spiced gravy. It is a vegetarian alternative to chicken tikka masala. Paneer Tikka Masala recipe is prepared with cottage cheese cooked in onion-tomato based gravy and has a final touch of milk cream or cashew milk to make it more rich and delicious. While making the sauce or gravy, maintaining the right balance in the flavors and taste is important. We suggest to use ripe and slightly sweet tomatoes, along with fresh full-fat curd or yogurt, and Flexi Creme for the gravy to enhance the taste. Paneer Tikka Masala has the slightly grilled paneer cubes marinated in curd and spices which gives it a delighting flavor. These paneer cubes are then cooked in rich, spicy gravy to perfection.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 3 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- ¼ large Capsicum (finely cut lengthwise)
- 2 teaspoon Tandoori Masala (MDH is a good option)
- ½ teaspoon Cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon Garam Masala
- ¼ teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon dry or fresh Methi leaves
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Tomato paste
- 1 drop Orange Red Food Coloring
- 250 gms Paneer cubes (marinated and grilled)
- ¾ cup Flexi Creme
- Salt to taste
- 1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Place cumin seeds and saute in oil till the cumin crackles.
3. Add onions, ginger garlic paste and capsicum.
4. Add the rest of the spices, sugar and salt. Saute for 3 minutes.
5. Add tomato paste and cook.
6. Add Flexi Creme and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Add the paneer cubes and again let it simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Add red chilli powder. Adjust seasonings for taste.
9. Serve with garlic naans or rice.