Mexican Tortillas are a type of thin flatbreads made from finely ground wheat flour or maize flour. They come in several different flavors and colors according to the kind of maize and wheat used.
- Capsicum – Red, Yellow, Green
- Soya Beans
- Lettuce leaves
- Green and Red Chillies
- Flexi Creme
2. Fry some soya beans, capsicum, onions, tomatoes, green chilies in a pan.
3. Add some red chilli powder and salt in the mixture.
4. Take the preparation off the flame and add Flexi Creme. Mix well.
5. Now take chapatti and put some lettuce leaves on half of the chapatti (flatbread).
6. Put an appropriate mixture on the lettuce and fold the chapatti.