Pasta is an Italian dish which is full of fiber, which is known for keeping the digestive system healthy. And the fresh herbs add so much flavor to the dish. Our recipe of Herbal Pasta is the homemade pasta with fresh herbs which tastes out of this world. It is an aromatic infusion of butter and garlic loaded with basil, cilantro, lime, joggies (asparagus, celery) and green chillies. All these fresh herbs along with Flexi Creme tossed over the hot pasta turns a normal bowl of pasta into an extraordinary main dish meal.
- Salt and Pepper
- Joggies (Asparagus and Celery)
- Green Chillies
- Flexi Creme
2. In a non-stick pan, heat all the veggies and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Grind the fresh herbs (cilantro, basil) along with some Flexi Creme.
4. Add the green chillies, pepper and lime zest.
5. Now add cooked pasta to the prepared herbal sauce and toss it together.
6. Add few drops of lime juice.