Fricase de Volaille de Aute
This recipe is of French origin. The meaning of Volaille depends on the context in which it is taken. It is commonly understood for poultry such as chicken, duck, goose, turkey, etc. In our recipe, we will be using chicken breasts as the main ingredient for this appetizing dish.
- Chicken breast
- Small onions
- Button Mushrooms
- Flexi Creme
2. Roast chicken and onions until golden brown.
3. Add button mushrooms.
4. Add cumin.
5. Bring to simmer and cook for 35 minutes.
6. Remove chicken pieces, onions and mushrooms to the serving dish.
7. On high heat, reduce the remaining liquid to half.
8. Add Flexi Creme and bring to the boil.
9. Pour the curry on the dish and serve.