Egg Curry is spicy curry with boiled eggs prepared from various spices, onion, tomato gravy. The creamy egg curry recipe may seem like an unusual combination but this is delicious. We recommend you to try it at home and see for yourself.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes
- 4 Eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- ½ teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ cup Tomatoes (chopped or pureed)
- 1¼ cup Water (approx)
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to taste
- 80 ml Flexi Creme
2. In a pot, heat the oil, add the onions and fry. Then add the ginger garlic paste.
3. Put in the dry spices and stir well.
4. Put in the chopped tomatoes or the tomato puree and mix well.
5. Add some water, and then Flexi Creme to make a thick gravy and bring to a boil.
6. Add salt, slip in the hard boiled eggs and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.